Monday, November 19, 2007

Surprise!

On Sunday Mike and I were both working. We had plans to babysit our neighbor's daughter at 5pm while Dawn went to the airport to pick up her Dad.

A few minutes before 5 we got a phone call and Dawn wanted us to come pick up Ashley. We walked up the road and went into their house - and SURPRISE!!! Holy cow - I just about fell down the stairs I was so caught off guard! So many of our Colorado friends were there and we had a great time at our shower!

Everyone brought a casserole for us to put in the freezer for when we get back from Ukraine. We are still in awe of all the generosity and the loving and wonderful friends we are blessed with. Thank you all so much!

3 comments:

junglemama said...

I love when people bring us meals. :)

Paige Kite said...

Aww how sweet! You are so loved. :)

Courtney said...

What an awesome idea with the casseroles! I agree--it's too bad we can't meet up in Denver, but maybe we'll meet up in UA!! :)