Monday, April 27, 2009

Quick one

We got this t-shirt for Nicholas at Heathrow airport on the way home from Ukraine. I guess I can use the excuse that I was a new Mom because I bought the shirt way too big and it's taken a year of growing for it to finally fit (and actually it's probably still too big).


Here is Emma in her bouncy-exer-saucer. She has worked out how to get bouncing in it and she gets so excited! She starts kicking her feet and she reminds me of that classic scene of Charlie Chaplin making the bread rolls "dance" (I know the scene better with Johnny Depp in "Benny and Joon").


Nicholas' behavior is so much better than a few weeks ago. We went cold turkey on so many things that we're not sure what actually fixed the problem! The bullying has eased up at school (yea!), we cut out the medicine he was on for appetite stimulant, we cut his sugar intake, and we cut out any artificial colorings (mainly his fruit roll-ups). We're slowly introducing sugar back into his diet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got the most wonderfulest kids!

Mike in KC

Anonymous said...

Hi to All:

The pictures are wonderful they both are so sweet. I know Nicholas is a wonderful big brother to his sweet sister. It shows in their faces how much they love each other. We are getting so excited about getting to see them.

Our love to all,

Dianne and Gammy

Paige Kite said...

Hey! Great news!

I've heard that that red dye 40 or whatever it is can make some kids insane!! Might be best to avoid it if at all possible...