March 23 was Emma's first meal! She had very runny rice cereal and she really seemed to enjoy it - although not nearly as much as the three of us! :o) We all took turns feeding Emma and she got the hang of it and was opening her mouth as wide as possible - just like a little bird wanting more! This first photo just makes me smile...


Emma loves her big brother!

Do you want me to smile for the camera or eat?! :o)

All smiles - I can see each of our parents in her face.

Chilling on the couch with her feet up!
5 comments:
I love the pic of she and Nicholas grinning at each other! Are you still BF? Can't wait to see you this summer!!
Great pics - especially that first one :)
Oh those pics are PRICELESS! I love love love the first one!!!
What beautiful family! The pictures are just wonderful. We cannot wait to see them. You can see the love for each other. What a joy.
Our love,
Gammy and Dianne
Oh, your kids are absolutely beautiful! Awesome pictures!
Post a Comment