
Yesterday was Nicholas' birthday! He woke up singing happy birthday to himself and I think finished the day the same way. :o) Mike drove him to day care this morning and took in 2 dozen cupcakes for his classmates. We picked him up after work and went to one of his favorite restaurants, Chili's. The Mom of one of his friends from Taekwondo works there and when she found out it was his birthday - gathered all the Chili's employees and they all sang happy birthday. I think it's the first time I've ever seen Nicholas blush!! He was overwhelmed but I could tell he did enjoy it too. They brought him a chocolate shake with chocolate sprinkles on top and he was thrilled!
We got home and Nicholas opened his presents. As you can see from the photo there were quite a lot to open!
We are having a pirate themed birthday party for him and his friends this Saturday. Mike is working on a treasure map for the hidden treasure and I'm making bandanas and sashes for the kids to put their styrofoam pirate swords in! I hope they all have a good time.
4 comments:
He looks so happy surrounded by the presents! What a fun celebration. Enjoy the pirate party. It sounds great!
Happy (Belated) Birthday Nicholas! May God continue to bless you!
Hi to all:
I sent a message a couple of days ago I think it was wishing Nicholas a Happy Birthday. I don't know what happened but it must have got erased or something as it showed on the monitor after I sent it. It sounds like he will have a very good day today. I bet he was surprised at Chilli's when they sang Happy Birthday to him.
We will be thinking of you all.
Our love,
Gammy and Dianne
Happy Birthday Nic!
Post a Comment