Vlad emailed this morning - our appointment is Nov. 27 at the SDA in Ukraine!! Holy cow - we are in shock - and so excited - and so nervous - and every other emotion imaginable! We'll start looking at flights this weekend. I guess we'll be flying out Nov. 24. Hopefully the flights aren't already sold out as that is Thanksgiving weekend.....we will be giving thanks for so much this year!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!! That's less than 2 months away! I'm sure you'll be able to find good tickets since Europe doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving. There are several choices - fully refundable adoption fare, one-way tickets, or discount round-trip tickets with the change penalty. You are seasoned travelers, I'm sure you'll find the best tickets!
Good luck!!!
Congratulations... Maybe we'll see each other. We're a couple weeks ahead of you.
YEA!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you! It looks like we'll be a week behind you, maybe our paths will cross somewhere in Kyiv!!
Congrats! What a wonderful thanksgiving blessing. You guys will be just a few weeks behind us!
Congrads!!!!!
Great news!
Cool! What an exciting time!
Post a Comment