Thursday, September 27, 2007

Waiting on a date....

Back to the important stuff - the adoption! We're still waiting to hear from our translator with our travel date. A blog that I follow just received their appointment date for Dec. 5 - so I'm hoping we'll get to go in early December as well. Looks like we'll be in Ukraine for Christmas!

I called the International Adoption Clinic at the Denver Children's Hospital today. They were very nice. They are in the process of moving so their phones were a bit crazy so I'm planning to email some questions to the nurse tomorrow night.

I've got so many items yet on my to-do list! And I just found out I'm traveling to DC in mid-Oct for my job. Mike will be on the road for a couple weeks in Oct as well. We are the traveling family lately! Just still waiting on the big trip to Ukraine....

3 comments:

Nataliya said...

You should be getting a date any day now. SDA announces appointments on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so hopefully you'll hear something early next week.

Tami said...

I bet it comes any day now!! It better...I want to meet you in Kyiv! ;)

Mike & Tara said...

Thanks Nataliya and Tami! I really hope to meet both of you - I've been following your blogs so closely I feel like I already know you.

Best wishes for safe travels to Ukraine and for the adoptions!