My brother, sister-in-law, and two nieces made the big flight out west! Nicholas was so excited to meet his cousins and I think they were equally excited to meet him. We had a great time together and the six days passed way too quickly. We don't like to just sit around so we took them all over CO. We went to Tiny Town, did some gold panning, saw a bunch of butterflies, drove the very scary road up Mt. Evans, made a quick trip to Rocky Mountain National Park, played Wii, and Scott and Kristen rocked out with Rock Band. It was a lot of fun and when I got back from the airport yesterday Nicholas wanted to know when they would come out again. Not soon enough was my answer. We miss you guys...the house is just too quiet now!The baby has really started kicking - I saw my belly do a little dance this afternoon. I'm not sure what she was doing - but it looked like kick boxing!
Nicholas went back to day-care today. After getting a bunch of hugs he joined in on the morning activity - drawing a castle and writing about what you would do if you lived in a castle. Apparently all the other kids wrote about what they would buy. Nicholas wrote that if he lived in a castle he would help Mom cook and help Dad fix snowmobiles and he would play with Rosie...! I thought that was so cute!
1 comment:
Hi to all of you:
I know you had a wonderful time with Scott, Cathy, Kristin and Emily. I bet they really enjoyed everything.
Good to hear you're feeling so much better. It sounds like you are going to have a very active little girl.
I thought that was so funny with Nicholas saying if she was going to cry to put her outside.
We can't wait to see Nicholas and also the baby.
Take care and thanks for the picture of Nicholas. What a nice looking young man.
Our love,
Dianne and Gammy
Post a Comment