Nicholas has been really active - his Cub Scout troop went on their annual twilight hike. It was a cold evening and they enjoyed hot chocolate and cookies at the end.
Mike and Nicholas went to see the Cirque Du Soleil traveling show called Kooza that was here in Denver. It was a bit overwhelming for Nicholas at first. Sometimes we forget how little he's been exposed to and have to catch ourselves when we realize we've taken him out of his comfort zone. Mike said it was the clowns that freaked him out - and it took a few performances before Nicholas relaxed and enjoyed the show. Nicholas has talked non-stop since the show - so in the end he forgot about the clowns! :o)
Nicholas also went to his first amusement park. He and his good friend spent the day at Elich Gardens in Denver. Nicholas rode a lot more rides than I expected him to - but he did draw the line at any roller coasters. Maybe his cousin Kristen will have to take him on his first roller coaster ride! :o)
Emma now has 4 teeth - two on the top and two on the bottom. And I believe she's got more coming in as she's still chewing on everything. The poor little thing just isn't getting a break. I know these are just baby teeth - but I can foresee braces in her future - she's got the big gaps just like I do in her teeth.
And last but not least - here's Emma and Nicholas cheering for our undefeated Denver Broncos!
Rest in peace Misty... My brother's family lost their beautiful dog. She was such a happy, hairy, loving dog! She had a happy 17 years and she will be greatly missed.
Love to all...
No comments:
Post a Comment