Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Taekwando


Last week Nicholas started Taekwando and he loves it! The center was having a grand opening special and he got two lessons which included one-on-one classes with the instructor and the uniform. We gave it a try and he was so excited to go again so we've signed up for lessons! He's going twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.

The only downside was that the swimming lessons were on the same days of the week.... So we're going to put off swimming lessons until the summer.

3 comments:

Nataliya said...

OMG, he's gorgeous! What a handsome young man!

Ashley said...

I am so glad he loves it! I love the picture! He is too cute. :)

Anonymous said...

I would say you have a fine young man in the making there... Glad to hear you and Mike are doing better... it's been a few weeks since I have been on your site... We may have to get Nicholas and John together for a little far-eastern sparring... Tell Mike and Nicholas Lisa and Eric said HI...Take care!!!

Eric